Saturday, April 12, 2008

Random....Bored...Thoughts Thought.

Kabhi kisi ko mukammal jahan nahin milta ,Kahin zameen to kahin aasman nahin milta


Always, Always loved this quote. To some, it might seem cynical, but weird as it might seem it makes me feel better. Thats life, most of us would do better to accept it but ofcourse, as with most things, some people take complacency too far and end up having neither.


Its an instant pick-me-up.It can make me smile, no matter how low the low or high the high in my life. Its the perfect companion- effervescent (for lack of a better word), diverse ( everything but monotonous), chirpy without being intrusive, full of surprises (the odd twists and turns), can make me dance to its tune like nothing and noone else and always just a click away (the ipod kind ;) )....


Music is my elixir ..and how I wish I had learnt to create music.


Heres to all the musicians in the European streets, metros, crossings and monuments. To the times when hearing a familiar english song has made me feel at ease in any pub/ monument/ party/moment. To musicians...who are making the world a happier place for people like me. To the ipod... well better not get mysef started on my love for it. To that escape that I shall always have...

PS: If any one's wondering why the long spell of silence is broken by incomprehensibly related sentences pretentiously put together as a blog, Well!! I dont know and thats the pleasure.. to be random without really knowing.

No comments: